Runion - 8-player iPad party game

Started by
0 comments, last by elvman 10 years, 4 months ago

Hello!

I am working on a party game for up to 8 players. This is the first trailer of the game:

screen1.png

The team

We are 3 guys (programmer, artist, game designer) from Latvia with almost 10 years of experience in game development. Together we created a few small flash games and 2 years ago decided to move to mobile game development.

The game

2 years ago I had a birthday party and I wanted to entertain my friends with a computer game. The problem was that Xbox can be played by only 4 players and there are no iPad games for more than 4 players. So I decided to create an action game for more than 4 players - Runion. In Runion players play against each other by blowing up opponents, stealing a flag from them or collecting coins faster than others. For training purposes this game also has a single-player campaign.

The game will be released on AppStore at the start of 2014. I hope you like the trailer video. If you do, follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/runiongame

Advertisement

At the end of November we participated in RIGA COMM 2013 Information and Communication. This was the first time Runion was demonstrated to public and during 3 days of exhibition, almost 300 people tried it. We were also filming the whole event, see the video here:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement