• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone working on a Sci-Fi based game?

This topic is 1485 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Hi there, chris bischoff i have been following your game for a long time now... it looks great!

Guys i have been creating a sci-fi action/horror RPG for android devices. Build in the unity3D engine, it took me just over a year and started as a quest to learn the Unity engine.

Recently released, i am looking to keep working on it including one or 2 MINOR bugs. I encourage everyone to give it a try:-) I am working on a build issue currently where S4 phones will not start the application. However if you have another rather high end phone, i would love some feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DarkFaction.DarkProjectFull&hl=en

Regards,

Rob

I'm working on a space based trading/ exploration/ combat game. I'm calling it a 4c game :)

I Am! 

http://www.stasisgame.com

Sci-fi Horror to be exact!

I was just watching Giant Bomb do a quicklook on this the other day. It's looking good!

Yep, here's some concept art from my racing game:

22-Antarctica-Exterior-Concept.jpg?resiz

22series.com

Hot damn - If the game can capture that artwork it'll be freaking amazing. It actually reminds me a bit of megarace.

I made a little sci-fi browser game a while back called Terminal to experiment with HTML5. It's no Stasis but I still like it :)

Edited by boolean

Everyone's work looks awesome, have some free music on us:

FREE Sci-Fi Sample Pack:
Enjoy these three seamless loops from our Sci-Fi Interactive Music Volume 1, absolutely free!

These themes are perfectly suited for futuristic urban combat, interstellar space battles, and a brush with the unknown. You'll love what you hear, and when you're ready to quickly set up interactive audio for your next game, grab our complete Interactive Music collection here!

All AudioClips are seamless looping wave files at 44,100 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo.

http://artificgames.com/store/

image_zpsbb2c1933.jpg

Yes. It is in EARLY development so i can't actually show but i will post a picture of how it will (subject to change) look.

47723.jpg

I hope to officially announce my game 'Modulus' in the coming weeks as placeholder assets get replaced and last major systems are brought online. It's a single player space RTS that's tablet oriented based around dynamic ship design/construction and destruction with a procedurally generated galaxy with campaign missions mixed in (ala Space Pirates and Zombies). Been cranking away on it for well over 2 years now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement