• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jonathon99

Dead Sky launching Nov 15th (Recently Greenlit)

This topic is 2167 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

banner_small.png

Hello all,

I want to introduce my latest project called "Dead Sky" and get your honest feedback. The project was made by two people, myself and my partner Ryan. We created this project because we enjoyed the Alien Swarm series and wanted to make a fun and retro style top-down survival shooter with co-op that you could just jump in, have a good time, and jump out. I started the project with very primitive shooter mechanics and kept adding to it. Anyway, below is the overview and some media from our Halloween event.

(Halloween Teaser)

(Co-op footage)

Dead Sky takes place admist the chaos of a mysterious viral outbreak, where you will fight tooth-and-nail through hordes of creatures in order to escape the epidemic and find a safe haven. At it's core, Dead Sky is an action-packed survival shooter that ties in several strategic tower defense elements. The gameplay consists of a mix between defending objectives and creating paths through contaminated territory by using a variety of powerful weapons, structures, upgrades, and power-ups at your disposal. Fight your way through a variety of environments, where you will encounter powerful and mutated creatures that require strategy and quick reflexes to defeat.

ss1_sm.jpg ss2_sm.jpg ss3_sm.jpg   

We would love to hear your feedback and welcome all comments.

Cheers,

Jonathon

Edited by jonathon99

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!