[Unity] -- Need help with Model Import issue

Started by
1 comment, last by Brother Bob 10 years, 5 months ago

Okay, I've got my zombie model. Using Blender, I've rigged w/ a simple walking animation, and export to the correct *.FBX format for Unity. I import the model, scale down to size, the animation imports, and it appears to work right, until I try to put it in my scene... Here are my errors:

1) If I drag the model from the asset manager into the scene, it rotates the model 270* to give it the correct orientation, and this is nice. But, when I go to apply the mesh collider component, the mesh collider doesn't correct itself. (IMAGE 1) There is no way to rotate just the component

2) If instead of the model, I apply the collider asset to the armature itself, it's hovered above the model. (IMAGE 2)

3) The only other way, if I create an empty GameObject, add the model and everything to it, then apply the collider to the armature or the game object, the collider is rotate. (IMAGE 3)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18679]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18680]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18681]

Advertisement

http://www.filedropper.com/zombie_1 This is the model (including textures, material and animation controller)...

Animation is nothing impressive, but it's my first self-taught rigging/animation job, so it works for me.

Don't cross post. Closing this one, the other tread is here: clicky.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement