Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meeshoo

Unity
Tweaking animation speed in Unity 3D (Animator)

0 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've wrote a small article/tutorial about how you can change animation speed in Unity3D. I was in the position of doing that and had to do quite a bit of research to use the right method for my particular problem, but I've learned the following in the process:

http://www.jungle-troll.com/2013/11/07/animation-speed-unity3d/

Please let me know your opinions and share your own techniques on the matter.

Cheers,

Mihai

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By NeroGame
      hey everyone!
      so im trying to create an in game shope to spend the in game currency and i want the kind of shop that when you touch the skin you unlock it and select it (i've tried several ways didnt work only with a button ) so can anyone please help
    • By Strychnine
      As my title says I'm experience web developer that's been doing so for 20 years as a hobby and 10 years professionally. I dabble in tons of languages and frameworks and I'm not afraid to look at any.
      I've worked in some .NET stuff for some websites so I could probably have less learning curve with C# but I'm completely willing to work in C++ as well. In general I love programming stuff and figuring out things. Especially ones I broke. 
      Ideally I'd like to work in a team either looking to learn together or something very patient and laid back. While i'm a very good programmer in the web sense I know I will need to learn some things on the application side. So patience and a group not looking to run to steam immediately would be ideal. I've watched videos and am continuing to, but I know I always just work better hands on and sadly i'm not as artistic as I like to be.
      Thanks for your time.
      Current skill list: PHP, MySQL, Moderate C#, ReactJS, VueJS, NPM, LEMP/LAMP/IIS Server stacks(not relevant here but I understand server administration as well), as well as other stuff here and there but these are the most dominant things I work in.
    • By MetalTug
      I'm a college game design major, but I have also picked up on some basic programming.  I've done some stuff in Javascript, AS3, Visual Basic, Stencyl, and I'm now moving into using C# in Unity.  Just as a general programming question, what are some tricks/techniques that any programmer can do, regardless of coding language, to make sure that their game runs as smoothly as it possibly can, in terms of frame rate?
    • By Thyawesome1017
      I have experience with unity and C# script, I have also purchased the Google Developing Console to upload games to the play store. The problem I have faced is how much work and how tedious it is to complete a game on your own.  So if anyone wants to partner up on a simple 2D mobile game email me at laurens.fernando17@gmail.com.
    • By HugoLOI
      Hello everyone,
          For those of you who are into puzzles, pixel arts and family stories, here is a game we started with my little brother:   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/755210943/kingscape-an-indie-game-with-odd-characters   Kingscape sets up a lonely character, the king's son, who invents off the wall adventures with numerous imaginary foes including but not limited to: cartoonish mad ducks, perverted zombies, bloodthirsty sales reps, explosive pigs. Your job is to defeat them all.   We're looking for positive criticism, feedback, toughts and support from people who enjoy the game pitch. Feel free to tell us what it evokes for you!     Cheers, Hugo Loi