Goofy Cubes available on iOS App Store and Google Play

Started by
4 comments, last by Snovi 10 years, 3 months ago

Yet another "throw ice cubes into drinks, get buzzed, only try not to break any" clone...

Trailer

Advertisement

Here are five promo codes for version 2.6 on iTunes, which is about to be replaced by 2.7. I would appreciate honest feedback on gameplay, graphics, sounds, etc.

iOS App Store Link: http://tinyurl.com/kz58rgq

Promo codes:

EE3WY3PTR4RE
KTFML4KEPYM9
P7W9KW9FKRHJ
F4R3YHNNKKXT
YAKMLNNRJH76

Very well themed. And the visuals are great. I love the double vision effect and how I can cure it with coffee.lol

I would like to see an "easy" mode where it shows a plotted trajectory, just to get used to how the cube reacts. Or perhaps the first 4-5 levels could do it?

OH, and if you require every glass to be iced, maybe start the first couple levels with only one or two glasses? For the sense of accomplishment. I tried about 15 times before I got all 4 of the glasses on the first level--some people might not have that kind of patience if they can't pass lvl 1, lol.

Great feedback! Thanks for taking the time.

"Too hard" is the biggest complaint. That will be top priority in the next release. I like your idea for the plotted trajectory on the first few levels.

FYI, the latest version has several easier intro levels, new launch mechanism, more bonuses, graphics enhancements…also, it's free to try on Andoid. That feature is coming soon on iOS.

FYI, Goofy Cubes is now a free download, with an option to purchase the full version if you like the first ten levels.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement