• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ArtificGames

Free Sci-Fi Sample Pack For Game Developers

This topic is 2149 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

FREE Sci-Fi Sample Pack:
Enjoy these three seamless loops from our Sci-Fi Interactive Music Volume 1, absolutely free!

These themes are perfectly suited for futuristic urban combat, interstellar space battles, and a brush with the unknown. You'll love what you hear, and when you're ready to quickly set up interactive audio for your next game, grab our complete Interactive Music collection here!

All AudioClips are seamless looping wave files at 44,100 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo.

http://artificgames.com/store/

image_zpsbb2c1933.jpg

Advertisement

I did. :)

Gave them each a good listening to. Real good quality, and manage to give a good sense of "atmosphere."  I only checked one, but the loop was pretty smooth, too.

Will definitely be keeping these to use when I have an applicable project. 

Galactic Uprising had a very "front-line battle" feeling that I like.

Dark Planet, I personally see myself using this.  It just has a very intense "Something bad is about to happen..." feeling.

New Worlds, I'm not sure about.  I like it though.

I'm not sure if you have reasons against it or just haven't done it yet, but I'd like to see some 10-15 sec. snippets of your other work (obviously snippets that couldn't be used as a loop themselves ^_^)  And, because I can't listen to your other work, I'm not sure if you already have this, but I'd like to hear some renaissance era work. 

Here is my Soundcloud portfolio:

https://soundcloud.com/michael-lamanna

I did. smile.png

Gave them each a good listening to. Real good quality, and manage to give a good sense of "atmosphere."  I only checked one, but the loop was pretty smooth, too.

Will definitely be keeping these to use when I have an applicable project. 

Galactic Uprising had a very "front-line battle" feeling that I like.

Dark Planet, I personally see myself using this.  It just has a very intense "Something bad is about to happen..." feeling.

New Worlds, I'm not sure about.  I like it though.

I'm not sure if you have reasons against it or just haven't done it yet, but I'd like to see some 10-15 sec. snippets of your other work (obviously snippets that couldn't be used as a loop themselves happy.png)  And, because I can't listen to your other work, I'm not sure if you already have this, but I'd like to hear some renaissance era work. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!