the compiler doesn't compile the script

Started by
28 comments, last by brightening-eyes 10 years, 4 months ago
i'm using MinGW's windows SDK it is w32API package of MinGW and also, MinGW doesn't have any platform SDK it has the Windows SDK and a C and C++ library and another thing that i have to say is that if you compile an application in win7, or Win XP, you can run it on win8 or vista or any version of windows because all the versions of windows are compatible and it doesn't dependent on windows SDK but, if the sdk is grator than the version of windows, the application can't be run and may require a dll or a function that is not exist's on the windows DLLS @rip-off, i've debugged and also dis-assembled it! and, it configures and run's successfully but my script can't be compiled

when you can't see well like me, you can't test your applications and you can't read something

Github

Advertisement

i've debugged and also dis-assembled it! and, it configures and run's successfully but my script can't be compiled

Debugging a larger program is always going to be more difficult than a smaller one. Producing a minimal example demonstrating the issue is the simplest way forward.

i write a minimal leyter but i don't have time now! my problem is on compilation and running i wrote all of my code like the samples!

when you can't see well like me, you can't test your applications and you can't read something

Github

Do the samples work for you? If so, there is a difference between what you wrote and what the samples do. This difference can be discovered by producing a minimal program demonstrating the issue.

It might not sound like it, but this is also the fastest way forward.

maybe my problem is on configuration code! is it possible? what is your idea?

Github

One way to rule that out is to produce a minimal example. Honestly, it will be easier than you think.

maybe my problem is on configuration code! is it possible? what is your idea?

If it was a problem with the configuration, then the script compiler would give you an error saying "Invalid configuration".

Quite frankly, I think there is something wrong with how you've set up the wxWidgets in your application. But since I'm not able to run your application I can't be certain.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

i've changed the compiler and used fstream* instead of file*

and updated my code

i've found a problem on wxWidgets

it crashe's when wxWidgets load's that progress dialog

Github

Does this mean you're able to compile scripts successfully now?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

i don't know, but it crashed

and after i've changed my computer, it can't be runned

Github

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement