Sign in to follow this  
Nathan2222_old

Help please, :)

Nathan2222_old    395

Hi all.

I am considering using qt (creator, designer etc.) but i have one little problem. Qt uses opengl and i plan on using dx11 and open gl(at a later time). Qt is open source thankfully but i haven't seen any help on this matter.sad.png

Hopefully you guys can help me out rolleyes.gif . Is there a way to add dx11 support  for qt because i plan on using a lot of directx applications with it and the latest qt doesn't have dx support but it's open source.

Their forum (qtcenter) is probably the most unhelpful forum i've entered yet. Still evaluating qt-project but they haven't been any help.angry.png

Is it possible to add directx 11 support for qt. Link me to tutorials or help sites.smile.png  

This would seriously help me. Thanks?

Edited by Nathan2222

Nathan2222_old    395

I can't believe you linked me to google blink.png . I searched google in relation to qt but didn't get any answer that is why i asked.

Anyways, my question has been answered by qtcenter ( thankfully).biggrin.png

exOfde    838

... yeah sorry but i found directly a possible answer to your question. Of course i link you then back to google tongue.png .

keyphrases: qt directX -> 1. side: http://blog.jholewinski.org/direct3d-11-with-qt-4/index.html

And i think it would be nice if you would now share the answer you recived from the qtcenter here^^

for future people who could have similiar questions.

Edited by exOfde

alnite    3436

I can't believe you linked me to google blink.png . I searched google in relation to qt but didn't get any answer that is why i asked.

Anyways, my question has been answered by qtcenter ( thankfully).biggrin.png

In the future, it's always a good thing if you spend some effort to your question before asking it.  Don't just expect us to solve your issues at your whim.  Always search your question first on major search engines, most likely someone else have the solutions and posted it somewhere.