Sewer scene, work in progress (with screenshots)

Started by
2 comments, last by Migi0027 10 years, 4 months ago

Hi all,

Just wanted to show an update on a 3d scene I'm working one using my own 3d engine, using 'just' D3D9 and a lot of hours of coding smile.png

Modelling is getting more and more fun if it's working out, for a starter that is... (everything but the weapon created in 3ds max).

Hope you like.

Next steps are;

- finish the level

- add fog to my shader(s)

- basic collisions

- music & audio effects

- first steps on 'shooting rays'/ collisions on impact

Suggestions always welcome.

sewerscene1.jpg

sewerscene2.jpg

sewerscene3.jpg

sewerscene4.jpg

sewerscene5.jpg

sewerscene6.jpg

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

Advertisement

Very nice! Is this for a full game you're working on?

I can't believe ORSA signed-off on that man-hole and ladder in the first screenshot. laugh.png

Thanks, probably not :)
It's not for a aimed full/ plotted game, it's a constantly growing testscene for the engine I'm making. My goal is to have a finished level/ scene including "everything", so basically playable. No plans yet for after that. Probably always nice things to add (normal mapping, volumetric lighting, deferred rendering, particles, shadows and lots more). Progress has its ups and downs when you have a busy day job in between :)

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

Nice, I really like it, it's beginning to get this real feel of, a game! (Which is a good thing by the way biggrin.png )

Really cool! Keep it up! smile.png

-MIGI0027

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement