Wind Fortress, a web browser RPG soon on Kickstarter

Started by
15 comments, last by DrSchizo 10 years, 2 months ago

Polkin, the outcast warrior

Polkin was a magician, wildly known for her power and her bad temper. Objecting to the behavior of her Guild, she decided to stop using magic and became an outcast. She likes to go to the city market and lecture people against the deception perpetuated by the wizards, especially Arpis. She excels in heavy weapons mastery and it is said that she can overcome ten mages at the same time.

polkin.jpg

Advertisement

It's looking intriguing. Nice to see the amount of effort going into to. Good luck with the Kickstarter and keep us all updated smile.png

Thanks a lot. It always feel good to have some encouraging comment!

Today, I won't talk about an NPC but about two of the fifty animals you can fight, capture or adopt.

The wee chookie

Small and annoying, it is the most common species on the island. There can be as many as five specimens per square foot. This animal mimics all the sounds it hears. Sometimes, an overwrought person will trample it in fury.

13.png

The scrape rat

Cowardly but aggressive when it perceives an immediate threat, it uses only the senses of hearing and smell. To feed itself, it scratches the ground with its powerful hind legs.

1.png

Agreed, looks like a lot of work is going into this. Enjoying the character art. The art only makes me want to get to know the characters.

Thanks!

Here some new animals:

The shady teeth

Small and slimy, it attracts smaller animals by giving them shelter from the sun. Once under its head, its prey has no chance to escape from its swift jaws. Some specimens have up to two thousand tiny sharp teeth.

23.png

The chiahaha

Surprisingly, this bird has no wings. It hovers in midair by rapidly flapping its giant ears fifty times per second. Its name comes from its strange squawk: ‘chiahaha.’ Air elementalists observe its movement to predict wind, making the chiahaha their animal totem.

11.png

Another focus on an NPC:

Munch, the Alchemist

Munch has always lived in Askan and does not appreciate foreigners, whose manners and language he does not understand. He takes interest only in medicine and alchemy and disrespects all other kinds of magic. His alchemy knowledge is extremely advanced and he is willing to push boundaries in his research? Some say he tests his potions on animals, and sometimes even on human beings!

munch.jpg

You can find a lot more information about the game on our new website and on social medias:

I put a lot of work on it, I hope you'll like it!

I'm actually asking myself if I should have a facebook and twitter page for the game (Wind Fortress) or for the studio (Nine Square Zone). I currently chose the last solution, since I'm already working on other games and I would like my next games to benefit from my actual campaign (if there is any benefit!). Do you think it is a wise decision or should I create a page for Wind Fortress only?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement