• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Woland

Jobs in gamedev: Game Designer

This topic is 2137 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

Very nice and informative article. Thanks for posting it :) (And I like your metaphors)

But, it deserve to be in the article section.

this probably belongs in the article section, does it not?

I don't know really, I've been pasting articles like this here in forums that relate to the subject. Job of a concept artist in visual forum for example:

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/638984-the-job-of-a-concept-artist/

If you know of a better way to pin these articles, maybe you could point me there. Seems you've been around here much longer :)

I suggest clicking on the Article Tab at the top and click "post an article".

The landing page will give you some pointers as to how to template it, etc.

IMHO, articles have a better lifespan and exposure than threads that "disappear" after a few days.

I'm going to promote this to an article.

--

Done. It's now an article. Go to Articles to see it. I imagine it would look better if it had been posted as an article originally rather than promoted (I see some visible HTML tags; perhaps Woland can clean that up?). And now this thread is still here in Game Design. I'm not sure if this is the best outcome -- will await reactions. Edited by Tom Sloper

This topic is 2137 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.