Need C++ Programmers

Started by
-1 comments, last by TMD_VeXeD 22 years, 5 months ago
Greetings, I am posting this on behalf of a devolopment team (Twisted Monkey Development) looking for those skilled in programming(C++). We are currently creating a game.. only known as Project Shogun at the moment. Before I go any further let me give you all a little information about this project. PS is the first MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) to be set in the environment of Feudal Japan. A world where honor means life. Mind you, this is not the Japan that was on Earth during the Feudal Era, but one from an alternate world. A world where monsters exist, magic flows freely, and Gods are very judgemental. Why we need you? Well we are currently building our own 3D engine specifically designed for the game. Needless to say, this is quite a large undertaking and we are shorthanded as of now. Unforuntately, we will not be able to pay you upfront. How much each of us gets paid depends largely on how well the game does. In any case, if you enjoy programming, perhapse you could help us as more of a hobby than a "job"(Hey, everyone has to start somewhere). We would be very excited to have you as a part of our team. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear back from you soon. If this interests you please contact us on IRC at: Server: irc.stratics.com Channel: #project Or contact me by ICQ: 33966717 (or ofcourse just reply to this post) *Please Note: If this post breaks any of the rules placed over this message board, you have my formal apology*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement