[Dead Spawn Studios] New Zombie Survival RPG ~Looking for Level Designers, Scripters/Programmers, 3D Model Artists~

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 10 years, 4 months ago

Dead Spawn Studios

Needs Your Help!

Hey guys, my name is Joe, and I am a founder of Dead Spawn Studios. We are currently in the process of designing a modern day zombie survival style rpg for PC. This game is in VERY early stages and we are currently recruiting anyone with some talent that would like to volunteer to become part of the Dead Spawn Studios team! The game is being programmed and designed with the Unity 3D engine, so experience with Unity 3D is a must.

We are currently recruiting:

- 3D Model Artists (Weapons, Items, Character Models, Objects, etc.)

- Level Designers

- Script/Code/Programmers

Very Basic Plot of the Game:

You are a survivor of a plane crash on a huge island. The island was previously a secret military/science facility funded by the government somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The government was using the island a test facility to create and test a new modern warfare weapon similar to the (T-Virus) for all you Resident Evil fans out there. Obviously, the testing had gone horrible wrong somewhere back in the past and every bit of life that had lived and worked on the island were killed and of course, are now mindless zombies that are roaming the island hunering for fresh flesh. The government had covered up the incident pretty easily since the island was a well kept secret after all. They figured no one would discover the island, until now. Your plane had an engine failure problem and has crash landed on the island...All you can do is try to stay alive.

If anyone would like to join the Dead Spawn Studios family/team and begin working on this inovative indie game title. Write me a private message, and I will reply back ASAP, and then we can get to talking on skype. I look forward to meeting everyone and developing an on going relationship with all of you talented individuals.

Regards,

Dead Spawn Studios

Advertisement

Go to the classifieds section (blue bar near the top of the page, right end) and make an ad there instead.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement