• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

JUST quit my job to go full time Indie

This topic is 1493 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Game Devs,

After seeing so many other posts similar to this I thought I should make my own thread about it. Yesterday I quit my job to go full time indie. Currently, my 1st game is being finished in C/C++, but I plan to complete many more projects using Game Maker in the near future. I wrote a blog post here.

Please read it and let me know what you think.

I look for your wisdom and support in this huge life endeavor. Edited by theweirdn8

Advertisement

Welcome to the world of No sleep, no money, & no sun!  ...But lots of FUN --haha.  Great read.   Keep the updates coming.

Thanks,

You guys are far too kind.

Today is day 3. I shall post another update on the blog, feel free to subscribe.

Welcome to the world of No sleep, no money, & no sun!  ...But lots of FUN --haha.  Great read.   Keep the updates coming.

Man, reading that made me feel so much empathy. I can relate to that 100% right now haha :) 

Also, for the second time, the best of luck theweirdn8. Hope you achieve great things :)

That sir is a member only feature.

Why? I'd think it should be easy to subscribe.

I'm following your progress here, hoping to hear more as I'm in a similar position; quit my job in June to bootstrap my company.

Edited by patrrr

It essentially takes same time to sign up for a newsletter as to sign up for a web-site. Both require e-mail and e-mail activation...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement