Tactical Overload In Pre-alpha Development

Started by
1 comment, last by ScottJones 10 years, 4 months ago

I am developing a new strategy game unlike any other in several ways. I need your support, if you are interested in this idea please like the Facebook page and tell others about it. Even after the release of this game I will always be updating it with new ideas that I or other come up with, so if you have any feel free to let me know. But try to keep them within the context of a 2D strategy game.

Details - Terrain - Buildings - Centres - Pieces

Advertisement

A wall of text and no screenshots, or any actual info written informally will probably make your life harder getting hype on it :p Seems interesting though, from what I've read!

A wall of text and no screenshots, or any actual info written informally will probably make your life harder getting hype on it tongue.png Seems interesting though, from what I've read!

lol yeah, well once alpha stage is reached in a few months I will post screenshots. For now it is about game mechanics for those who are interested as well as a few building and unit graphics for those that want to see what the game will look like.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement