• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Bet won on AI

This topic is 1485 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
I actually laughed when I read the code, very nice! XD

Pong is actually one of the best examples of AI in game design: just because a computer CAN beat it 100% of the time doesn't mean that it SHOULD.

Pong is actually one of the best examples of AI in game design: just because a computer CAN beat it 100% of the time doesn't mean that it SHOULD.

I know biggrin.png Just wanted to show him that making AI more stupid (I mean that player have chances to beat the computer) is a lot far harder than making AI unbeatable. 

Edited by Bratie Fanut

I know biggrin.png Just wanted to show him that making AI more stupid (I mean that player have chances to beat the computer) is a lot far harder than making AI unbeatable. 

This is very, very true. laugh.png

This is very, very true. laugh.png

I wanted to make a bet with him about a tic tac toe AI but he will not underestimate me again :))

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement