Sign in to follow this  
bratiefanut

Bet won on AI

I actually laughed when I read the code, very nice! XD

Pong is actually one of the best examples of AI in game design: just because a computer CAN beat it 100% of the time doesn't mean that it SHOULD.

Pong is actually one of the best examples of AI in game design: just because a computer CAN beat it 100% of the time doesn't mean that it SHOULD.

I know biggrin.png Just wanted to show him that making AI more stupid (I mean that player have chances to beat the computer) is a lot far harder than making AI unbeatable. 

Edited by Bratie Fanut

I know biggrin.png Just wanted to show him that making AI more stupid (I mean that player have chances to beat the computer) is a lot far harder than making AI unbeatable. 

This is very, very true. laugh.png

This is very, very true. laugh.png

I wanted to make a bet with him about a tic tac toe AI but he will not underestimate me again :))