Sign in to follow this  
Benedetto Demeo

HEADRIGHTGAMES (AMUSEMENT WORLD)

FAMILY GAME OF THE YEAR -great hidden object game with fun mini games -has all the fun in an amusement park (AMUSEMENT WORLD only $2.99 on BIG FISH Check out our new Company HEADRIGHTGAMES (headrightgames.com)

Hello,

My name is Benedetto and I just created my first game AMUSEMENT WORLD. And just started my Company HEADRIGHTGAMES. Check it out and see if you or anyone you know would be into this type of game. Only $2.99 for first time buyers on BIGFISH. Thank you so much for the support.

amusement-world_80x80.jpgAmusement World!Click on the link below to start:http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/19325/amusement -world/index.html(If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your web browser.)

Moving you to our Your Announcements forum.  Please keep any and all advertising in that forum.

If you're looking for wider exposure for your game you could also consider submitting images to the screenshot showdown, publishing developer journal entries, or even writing an article about any technical or design challenges you feel might interest others.

It's not heavily advertised yet and is still under heavy construction, but you could also add your game to our new "indie corner" using the "share your project" button towards the upper right.

Congratulations on on finishing your game! smile.png

Sign in to follow this