A question of versions

Started by
19 comments, last by The Doctor 22 years, 5 months ago
quote:Original post by The Doctor
That''s a good point! I hadn''t thought about that.

...to lose is to win, and he who wins shall lose.

Your signature is really stupid. It sounds like you are trying too hard to simulate some truly GOOD yet ironic sayings, and instead just stated an untruth.
Advertisement
At least I''ve got better things to do than critize someone else''s signiture!

Actually... his signature makes sense and is good. If you weren''t so shallow, you 1) would have understood it and not put it down and 2) would not have posted as an annon poster.

Artificial intelligence is the devil... resist intelligent NPC''s

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Yes, like thinking up psuedo-clever signatures... And trying to figure out if the more expensive version of a IDE has more features or not (duh).
quote:Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
Actually... his signature makes sense and is good. If you weren''t so shallow, you 1) would have understood it and not put it down and 2) would not have posted as an annon poster.

If it makes sense, please explain it. I''m no expert, but I am pretty sure that what his signature says is not only paradoxical (by the definitions of the words "win" and "lose"), but doesn''t have an iota of cleverness to make this paradox worth reading.
How does my post being anonymous have anything to do with the validity of what I say?
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Yes, like thinking up psuedo-clever signatures... And trying to figure out if the more expensive version of a IDE has more features or not (duh).

The question was if there was much of a difference between MS Visual C++ 6.0 Standard and Pro. I know that Pro comes with more features than Standard, but if you had actually understood what I was asking then I would not have to reply to your previous posting. I wanted to ask people who have used these versions of the MS Visual C++ 6.0 if, in their opnion, there was any significant difference between using the Standard or the Professional edition. As for my signature, it is not meant to be cleaver. It is simply a quote that I like, and I think the fact that people have to resort to "bashing" someone elses signature really says alot about that person. That should give you something to think about....

If you can''t play nice don''t play - This is the one and only warning.

YAP-YFIO

-deadlinegrunt

~deadlinegrunt

Very well. I apoligize.....

No apology needed. It isn''t directed at you.

YAP-YFIO

-deadlinegrunt

~deadlinegrunt

I see...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement