Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shadowxl

Looking for a Programmer

This topic is 1841 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am going to keep this post vague due to the fact I do not have a Legal NDA until the lawyer is done with it.

We are a team of 3 right now working on a project in CryEngine 3 for the last year and a half. We started not knowing anything so we spent the first year just learning. We are now to a point where we feel confident enough to bring someone else into the team.

ATM we have:

Level Designer.

Art Manager - Blender, Sound, Textures, etc.

Business/Programmer/Game-Designer - Me I know a little about it all. 

Looking for a Programmer.

Right now it is a unpaid position and soon a contract for % of the profits...(I am also in contact about my lawyer on how to do this legally...I called right before the holidays so It has not been worked out yet.

I am not expecting a programming veteran for a unpaid position. I am looking for a beginner who is passionate about making games and who would like to grow with a company and have a opportunity to build there portfolio/resume and learn cryengine with a team to help.

CryEngine uses C++ and LUA. LUA is a scripting language used by the engine and it is very easy to learn. 

If interested please email me at Justinb.jstus@gmail.com

On a side note the programmer position is for a permanent position on the team. If anyone else, Artist, Sound, UI(Scaleform), etc. would be interested in joining the team for credit and portfolio, or just experience. Please email me and we will find a spot for you.

Thank you in advance and I do hope I did not break any rules in this forum. Unfortunately I have to post here and take the cheap way out at the moment. I hope I am not breaking rules with this post(Sorry if I am). If I am please let me know if there is a place I can post this that will not charge me. Due to I am going to the local collages and posting this for free. Thanks again!

Advertisement

This topic is 1841 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.