• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Meatsack

The most innovative development in First Person Play I've ever seen...

This topic is 2112 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Yes thinkin out of the box . Nice for a killing time mobil device game. But not for me. I don play much on my iphone. Soduko patience that it. And something with ants on luch time.
Ipad totaly no gaming on it. Retro gaming totaly not so.

So not my thing I slam the S from shooter after FP and then for me starts getting interresting.
Whats this FPP last P from puzle.

I don't puzle much. But that me. Others could get not enough of it.

Its also bit of physics game.
A bigger fan make stronger wind.
Could be part of a puzle

Although these are very cool mechanics it has already been used in a game that was created for a ludum dare in 2012. Check this out smile.png

Well it uses the principle of perspectives but it doesn't go as far into portals and what not :p 

Edited by PragmaOnce

Indeed. Another interesting take on this was from the 2012 DigiPen student project "Perspective". It's a 2D platformer, however you can rotate the camera and zoom in and out in order to change perspective. This allowed you to solve puzzles such as jumping over too large of gaps, or climbing under too small of walls just by changing the perspective.

Although these are very cool mechanics it has already been used in a game that was created for a ludum dare in 2012. Check this out smile.png

Well it uses the principle of perspectives but it doesn't go as far into portals and what not tongue.png

Me too. It's just a matter of visibility.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!