• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mipmap

Are there any factory simulator games out there

This topic is 2110 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking for games where you simulate a factory owner. I think I saw some form of practice game for lean production once. I also remember a fun boardgame as a child where you started out with a grape made out of clay, and then had to move through a grape factory (knifes and such). The player with the most clay left won. 

So: are there any factory games out there?

EDIT: factory game = preferably a production simulator.

Edited by mippy

Advertisement

Crazy Factory (very poor, not sure if it's even worth checking)

Beauty Factory (extremely poor, definitely not worth checking)

Free Enterprise E-something? Can't recall the name, a very old Windows game where you had a factory hall and put there machines and hire all sort of workers, focuses on engineering part more than business part (quite decent)

Capitalism 1 & 2 & Lux, not exactly a factory sim, but worth checking (undoubtly the best game of the production/corporation sim genre).

Also, if you are into browser games there are several quite good ones (but these focuses more on managing a whole company or even conglomerate of companies than a factory).

Edited by Acharis

Crazy Factory (very poor, not sure if it's even worth checking)

Beauty Factory (extremely poor, definitely not worth checking)

E-something? Can't recall the name, a very old Windows game where you had a factory hall and put there machines and hire all sort of workers, focuses on engineering part more than business part (quite decent)

Capitalism 1 & 2 & Lux, not exactly a factory sim, but worth checking (undoubtly the best game of the production/corporation sim genre).

Also, if you are into browser games there are several quite good ones (but these focuses more on managing a whole company or even conglomerate of companies than a factory).

I believe that mentioned game is "Free Enterprise"

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!