• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
vale21

Game Video Trailer - Hot or Not?

This topic is 2101 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've just released a new trailer for an upcoming Facebook racing game. I'm looking to receive some thoughts before going public with this.

qdxo.jpg

So, It's hot or not?

Edited by vale21

Advertisement

its really well made, the video itself is great, but the gameplay is totally a mystery to me. I can tune the car, ok, but how exactly is the race? just watch it?

btw, it surprised me that orkut showed up, ppl still use it? o.O though it was more gone than myspace

its really well made, the video itself is great, but the gameplay is totally a mystery to me. I can tune the car, ok, but how exactly is the race? just watch it?

btw, it surprised me that orkut showed up, ppl still use it? o.O though it was more gone than myspace

Tha game is similar to CSR Racing from IOS, so you have some control over the car.

Facebook will be the main social network, but orkut has still a great traction in South America.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!