No crossbone status for me?

Started by
12 comments, last by Michael Tanczos 10 years, 2 months ago

So, it's been 2-3 days since i got over 1000 rep here on the forum and i noticed i still haven't been promoted to crossbone as it was advertised this summer, what's going on? Is that thing over? If so, i would be very sad since i really was looking foward for the promotion... :(

Advertisement

I am trying to get 1000 rep to become a crossbone, but some time ago a saw a few "Prime-members" with over 1000 rep so I wondered if the policy has changed.

My CVMy money management app: ELFSHMy game about shooting triangles: Lazer of Death

I mean, it's not like I'm trying to be on the forum just to get this fancy crossbones title, but I've kinda been excited about it, though nothing really happened... wacko.png

If my memory still works, I remembered it to be around 1000+ rep points. So what are the rules on this? ( If it's still active )

-MIGI0027

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

I mean, it's not like I'm trying to be on the forum just to get this fancy crossbones title, but I've kinda been excited about it, though nothing really happened... wacko.png

Same here. I've send a message to mike 2 days ago but he dosn't appear to have seen it yet.

Whats the use of being crossbones ?

S T O P C R I M E !

Visual Pro 2005 C++ DX9 Cubase VST 3.70 Working on : LevelContainer class & LevelEditor

You can peer review articles. Not that I have ;)

"Most people think, great God will come from the sky, take away everything, and make everybody feel high" - Bob Marley
Hmm? I thought crossbones was a symbol of seniority. Guess not. Oh well.

Hmm? I thought crossbones was a symbol of seniority. Guess not. Oh well.

That could easily be the factor as well, though, it would be nice to get a clarification. happy.png

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure. I think it was a one-off kind of promotion...

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/646280-prime-members/?view=findpost&p=5083654

same here, I mostly had figured it was related to having written articles or similar.

hadn't really thought of it much beyond this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement