• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AutoSlap

Looking for a dev with unity and scripting experience!

This topic is 2094 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! I´m new to this cummunity but I´m not quite sure if this post should come here... Sorry if I´m not doing this right smile.png

So I´ve been making a couple unity games and I found out that I really want to go forward with a real project! Anyway, I´m not that experienced or tought enought to make it all by myself (weak me) ...

I want to make a game a little like Metal Gear Solid, an action/tactical-espionage game (link here: http://metalgearsolid.com/) but, of course, with original ideas.

So, what I´m looking here for is an experienced unity and scripting developer!

50% of the profits will be given to the person who joins me in this game development.

Requirements:

-Medium English

-Advanced Unity experience

-Some coding/scripting experience

-Paypal (Only for me to be able to pay you)

E-mail me:

(contact info snipped)

Happy development everyone!

Edited by JTippetts
Please use Classifieds for recruitment.

Advertisement

This topic is 2094 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.