Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ashraf Ansari

Feedback on music tracks.

This topic is 1824 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

It feels creepy and the palette you used is interesting and away from the expected norm.

I wonder how it would be slowed down or skipping every 2nd or 2nd and 3rd note. The only concern I have is because of the piercing nature of bells (and it depends on how it's mixed into the game) is listener fatigue. You could also try EQing the song and notching out a little 1-3k.

Otherwise great job for settting the mood.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. :) I totally get what you're saying. I've also had some concerns about the high notes/bells on the "Crystals" track. I'm assuming that's the one you were thinking of as well? I definitely agree with you that I should spend some time with the EQ on that one and take som of the edge off of the high notes.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!