Site Stability Read more... ×
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Dario Oliveri

High res Diffuse and depth image

This topic is 2090 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm searching for 1024x768 (or more) images for testing few shaders, those images must perfectly align, I tried searching on the web but I find always JPEGS (quality loss, and is causing artifacts), or images that don't align perfectly.

- Aligned

- High-res

- PNG

- Diffuse (RGB)

- Depth (8 bit is nice, but if anyone have 16/24 bits encoded in RGB channels that is nice too)

- Normals( not strictly required but nice to have normals too ).

I know I'm asking too much, but testing shaders oh spheres and cubes or using mis-aligned/lossy images is gettin me crazy.

This is for personal use only, still I'll glad to mention anyone helping me. thanks!

Advertisement

I already have cube and spheres, but those are not a realtest case, a videogame has much more complex details. i'm not a 3d modeler so I can't assemble something nice myself (well maybe If I stop programming and get deep in modeling in 6 month I can get something decent)

Edited by DemonRad

But you can certainly download 3d models from the web. You still have to write some code to parse the 3d models, but it shouldn't take you 6 months.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!