Aquasuitissimo

Started by
7 comments, last by Aterkerlaedo 9 years, 9 months ago
Game name now, Anoxemia.
Good day to all of you!
We're a team working in Donetsk (yes that one that on news channels, and yes its scary as f* to work here now, but who really cares smile.png )
Developing it for tablet PC android/iOS and for PC ofc.
Here is a small build (15 levels), technical demo available on our site, link in the begining of this message.
Check out WP.
4d6e978b5478c265ef220de4bd6b80970751c25f
Mouse control (on the tablet its touch), if you have a gamepad you can use it smile.png
Pull in the direction you whant to move hero, click on hero to pause game, hold in pause on hero to go main menu.
If you have questions, suggestions, comments, ask, I will answer as possible.
Advertisement

Second demo is ready for playing

http://litan.dn.ua/images/Aqua.html

To shoot harpoon in last level click and drag mouse.

Wanted to try the demo, but the game crashed after the first click. Huh...

Wanted to try the demo, but the game crashed after the first click. Huh...

It's really wierd, we dont have anything even close in our code that can cuse such problem it must be compability between unity player and your computer or something like this. We never meet this kind of problems, and noone was giving this kind of a feedback before.

New update has been released, new levels, new mechanics.

You can shot chain of a connected mine to release it.

If you played demo before, to start a new game push an circle arrow in main menu.

We are looking for animator right now, so if anyone available now, and have skills in frame by frame oldschool animation (not 2d rigging!).

Hi,

Do you still need animation help? I have done character animations and might be of service. Is this in 3d or 2d?

Thanks,

Chewy

Hi,

Do you still need animation help? I have done character animations and might be of service. Is this in 3d or 2d?

Thanks,

Chewy

This is a 2d animation and this is frame by frame animation that we need, the old school one smile.png

Here is example of character boost speed animation.

Just updated a little bit.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement