Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
God-of-haki

Recruiting For Online Game [ALL HELP NEEDED] (One Piece)

This topic is 1797 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, During my activeness with gamedev,I'm going to start a project, then hopefully turn it into a successful Game, I'm an experienced coder, but from gamedev community, I hope some people support me to make the Project more successful, I also hope to get to know most members, talk to quite a few people and also help people out with the best of my knowledge.

CONCEPT

The concept is based on a famous anime called "one piece", and will be like a MMO. The players are in a world where they
fight other players on pirate ships or marine ships (in first person character), do quests, gather loot, devil fruits, design ships, etc.

COPYRIGHTING

This projected had ran before last year, and we gained the rights to "one piece", but unfortunately the project came to a stop.
This proves that we can deal with the copyrighting issues by getting into contact with the owner; "Oda-Sensei"

THE TEAM 

Currently I am an experienced programmer I had ran MMORPG's before, and  I'm working with a experienced  musician with knowledge of running a game,and with soomeone who can make backgrounds 3d modles after effect animation and he can also work in cinema 4d photoshope corel illustrator and few more...

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR

modelers & modelers characters & programmers & 3d designer & animators & artist and few other things...

Thank you
FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-P...39805076254497
Video

From the start to 1:58.

Advertisement

This topic is 1797 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.