"watch out" UPDATED 2/17/2014

Started by
12 comments, last by Langa Claudiu 10 years, 2 months ago

I've cleaned up the formatting for you. Please follow LittleViking's advice in future. In general, be sparing with your use of formatting. Use it to add emphasis and structure.

Advertisement

I've cleaned up the formatting for you. Please follow LittleViking's advice in future. In general, be sparing with your use of formatting. Use it to add emphasis and structure.

Thanks a lot. :)

I'm sorry, but that's completely illegible. Try copying it into notepad, editing out the stray code, links, and formatting, and updating your post.

If that seems like hard work, think of it this way : A large organization might spend months or even years, and millions in currency on R&D and market research. Compare that to the effort it takes to create a reasonable and respectful post which accomplishes the same for you.

And please try to remember that a good idea will not be improved by adding coloured italics. You will attract a more profitable class of reader if you aim your material at grown-ups.

I have improved the game ideea too. But in general, i have updated the post because many of the readers ware unable to understand the ideea because it was bad structured. A lot of important details was missing. Now I hope that anyone can understand what i have in my mind. If u are going to comment again please let me know what do you think about the game.

I recommend making paragraphs in your posts.

Not only does it improve readability, but it also shows that you can structure your thoughts, which, in turn, gives you credibility.

I recommend making paragraphs in your posts.

Not only does it improve readability, but it also shows that you can structure your thoughts, which, in turn, gives you credibility.

I will try that too. I don't usually write posts as big as this one so I'm not used to it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement