Digital Trading Card Game / MMORPG Project

Started by
95 comments, last by EminenceFlora 9 years ago

Our latest addition to our card set, Roshan.

8e9InIp.jpg

21cd1575c87a2a0b9d32a7b8c0c1ce46.jpg

Any thoughts / feedback welcome!

Advertisement

Hello.

Do you sketch on paper first for establishing the pose and layout?

I have to agree with kryzon, both charachters here would look much more appealing with more color to them. The greyed-out yellows look kind of unhealthy.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Hello.

Do you sketch on paper first for establishing the pose and layout?

Hi Kryzon, we use a combination of tablet sketching / paper sketching to create a skeleton before implementing the details.

I have to agree with kryzon, both charachters here would look much more appealing with more color to them. The greyed-out yellows look kind of unhealthy.

Hi again sunandshadow! Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We will certainly look into experimenting with a different spot colour for Aeterna at some point in the near future. We chose this particular colour palette to differentiate between other divisions that do indeed contain higher saturations.

[video=youtube;ZYk6FCg-5lU]https:

[/video]

Roshan Trailer.. Any thoughts / feedback welcome!

In other news we have released our third Aeterna division card. Introducing Maximus - Ruthless Lux. (Card on the far right)

f0sVB39.jpg

maximus-final.png

I think it asks for a heavy saturation.
This card should look better with stronger colours as it represents something, a power. It needs to stand out from your regular game UI.

I actually disagree, I really like the look of the more subtle hues, it makes it seem almost melancholy.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

I think it asks for a heavy saturation.
This card should look better with stronger colours as it represents something, a power. It needs to stand out from your regular game UI.

I actually disagree, I really like the look of the more subtle hues, it makes it seem almost melancholy.

Hello minibutmany! Thank you for your comments and welcome to the thread.

We are proud to finally introduce Odin - "The Ancient Kaiser" and our first playable Guardian card. Feedback / Comments always welcome as usual!

odin.png

[video=youtube;F788Sa3iVFk]http:

[/video]

We will be showcasing armour progression for each division throughout the month. Here is an idea of how your avatars will look like within the virtual world of Artalys:

home_slider03_revealed-1040x500.png

Introducing Indra - The Divine Sage and first playable card of the Ixion Division. Looking forward to any feedback/comments.

10247369_310434792440951_1957970040_n.pn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement