SetFullScreenState

Started by
1 comment, last by BornToCode 10 years, 1 month ago

I have multiple outputs. When i go to fullscreen, DXGI seems to black out all of my other ouputs. This is a problem because i have a menu on the other outputs and they just become invisible. I try creating the menu before going to fullscreen and after. It makes no difference. As anyone ran into similar issues with DXGI and what was your solution. It only happens when you go fullscreen, and it is a requirement for the software i am working on.

Advertisement

Try using MakeWindowAssociation to set one window as the one DXGI checks for state changes. I assume you mean that you have multiple monitors and want to go to fullscreen on all of them simultaneously?

Try using MakeWindowAssociation to set one window as the one DXGI checks for state changes. I assume you mean that you have multiple monitors and want to go to fullscreen on all of them simultaneously?

That was not my question. I can already go fullscreen in all of them. The problem is that when i go fullscreen on 3 out 4 monitor the 4 monitor goes black as well even though i am not going fullscreen in that IDXGIOuput. It then occluded anything i had on that window, until i go back to window mode. I did a test in windows 8 and it works, so i guess it is a win7 bug.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement