Need good source of info for Huffman coding

Started by
2 comments, last by Dark Star 22 years, 5 months ago
Hi good any of you kind folks point me to a good source of information about how the huffman algorithm or coding is done. I am doing a 5 minute presentation in 2 weeks I am to give a simplified example of it. any help is good help Dark Star UK
---------------------------------------------You Only Live Once - Don't be afriad to take chances.
Advertisement
You only need to post to one forum.

Signatures? We don''t need no steenking signatures!
CoV
Not everyone reads one forum, so I post on may different ones to ensure I reach a broader audience.

Thatt''s all

Also I dont include signitures HA

Dark Star
UK
---------------------------------------------You Only Live Once - Don't be afriad to take chances.
the idea of forums is to post to the one best fitting your description. You'll find most people read a few - the ones they don't read they aren't interested in, and if that's where your post fits they won't answer it anywhere. It certainly doesn't belong in graphics programming!

As for your question - try google. And read the link in my signature (yes, I have one!)

~~~
Cheers!
Brett Porter
PortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGL
Community Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!

Edited by - brettporter on November 2, 2001 5:16:41 AM
~~~Cheers!Brett PorterPortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGLCommunity Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement