Habit RPG - who's with me?

Started by
3 comments, last by JackMusic 10 years, 1 month ago

Hi guys, this may seem off-topic but hear me out:

There is a goal tracking website called HabitRPG that I've been using for a while and it has really helped me focus on my composition. The site is free to join and the only paid features are little extras like 'contributor badges' and the like so the experience is in no way limited for those that don't pay. It's a geeky, gamer-oriented version of something like Way of Life or Everest apps.

But the feature that really stands out for me is the party system, where you can hook up with a few other people with the same interests and set challenges, complete silly quests etc. I've had some great successes with this with a random party but think it would be awesome to try it out with some fellow composers. So if anyone's interested in joining me, sign up for the site and find your user code, then send it to me either in reply to this or via PM and I'll add you to my party!

Cheers

JackMusic

Advertisement

Go on... you know you want to join me.... what are you all waiting for?

Sounds fun - Just created a character; I could really use something like this for productivity, so thanks!:)

My user code is 1d6c65ce-b3e8-468a-ac74-2614cc16deef

Invited!

Things are starting to get interesting over there - we're devising some group challenges at the mo so if anyone else wants in, let me know! And of course, we will share our work here!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement