Site Stability Read more... ×
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
HawkDeath

Own UI

This topic is 2060 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

I wonder how to design own UI like DXUT, please about some scheme. I want use WinApi and Direct2D. 

P.S. Whether I must reference to main function of collision?

Advertisement

Hi,

I wonder how to design own UI like DXUT, please about some scheme. I want use WinApi and Direct2D.

Since no one answered so far im gonna give it a try. First of all, i dont see what winapi and, to a lesser extend, direct2d has to do with this. Win32 is for gdi, and direct2d is now part of Direct3d i think. Basically, i hate to break it to you, but you're gonna have to start from scratch, or use some existing library. Still, i once read a nice book about this called Directx 9 User Interfaces: Design And Implementation and i highly recommend it.

P.S. Whether I must reference to main function of collision?

I have no idea what you are talking about here

Edited by Vortez

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!