• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
kambabamba

Proto-Tap: An addicting arcade reflex game out for FREE on Google Play!

This topic is 2053 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

After seeing the success of a game as simple as Flappy Bird, I decided to focus on making simpler games with shorter development cycles but that have high replay value and "addiction." Here is my latest creation, Proto-Tap!

It's free on Google Play and will be available on the App Store next week!

Can you beat my highscore of 42?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intoitgames.prototap

Description:

Tap to guide the "Proto-Tap" through an endless barrage of obstacles! Build your reflexes and rack up those points! Oh, and one last thing, make sure to beat your friends!

5 Achievements! 

• God: (100 Points) 
• Platinum (75 Points) 
• Gold (50 Points) 
• Silver (25 Points) 
• Bronze (10 Points)

How far can you get?

[attachment=20169:Screenshot-1.png][attachment=20170:Screenshot-2.png][attachment=20171:Screenshot-3.png][attachment=20172:Screenshot-4.png]

Hope you like it! Feedback and reviews are much appreciated 

Advertisement

It looks pretty nice, and seems to run really well -- nice work -- it's brutally difficult though, although that may be partially my poor reflexes!

Pretty addictive, it definitely has that "just one more try" factor, although the occasional full-screen interstitial ads are somewhat off-putting, especially given there's already an ad constantly displayed at the top of the screen.  Any chance of a paid version with the ads removed?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!