Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SickwareStudios

Fallen Temple a 2-d action RPG! Kickstarter project launched!

This topic is 1720 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I have just Re-launched a Kickstarter for my game Fallen Temple. More Information about the game can be found on the kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1847211508/fallen-temple-relaunch

Please help support it by sharing it to your gamer friends and/or pledging. Every bit helps to get my game published. Thank you!

Tyrone Hunt - Lead Game Designer

Edited by SickwareStudios

Advertisement

I think you really missed a great trick here!

You went far too low, and without any stretch goals!

You need to get some stretch goals on there ASAP! Get up to a couple of thousand to get your artist,

Yes I will indeed! 

More money for art work and a company website is what my stretch goals would be. The game will be completed and be of high quality, no matter how much more my kickstarter makes. I went very low with this goal just because I wanted to get the game on green light. So a few hundred dollars was all I needed. I am making this game for the fans and for my self, not for the money. So I don't care really how much more my kickstarter will fund, I got what I needed. 

Thanks,

-Tyrone

Edited by SickwareStudios

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!