• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
skarab

Coffee 0.4.29

This topic is 2085 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

coffee_0.4.29.png

Yes, I sucked doing a nice screenshot.

Well... Coffee, the engine, is now free, a single setup gives you access to the whole thing. It's on Google Code with some obscur License.

Thanks all for your support, I'll try to release nice things with this SDK.

Even with failure, I think the main point is, it's becoming to big for one man...

Anyway, blabla, this awesome project is on http://www.coffee3d.net

I'll use it to do obscure things as well ;)

And yeah, even with restricted features, I enjoy working with it, much better than with Unity.

At least I know, and can watch, what I'm doing.

Thanks again, see you.

Advertisement

It seems like your web player, even after uninstalling it, has somehow broken my flash player. Have you had any reports of this before?

Edit:

This may be related to AdBlocker messing up. I'll have to look into this further before I can confirm anything.

Edited by General Awesome

General Awesome : yeah adblocker & settings may sometimes kill the thing. note that you may need to restart your browser to get the plugin.

CRYP7IK : thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!