hexachains (puzzle game)

Started by
1 comment, last by Elzean 10 years, 1 month ago

Hi!

HexaChains is a puzzle game, i'm planning to release it on PC, IOS and Android. Title is not definitive, let me know if you have some ideas icon_wink.gif
It's not too far from being complete, right now i mostly need to add more levels.

The indieDB page :

indiedb.png

The Game :
- link 3 or more hexagons of the same color together
- Hexagons that are not link to one of the starting point will disappear (and count as more points)
- Use left and right arrow to rotate the platform
- Press "space" to accelerate Hexagons

How to make more points :
- Each Hexagon that explode at the same time will have a value of 5 more points, ex :
>>explode 3 hexagons = 5 + 10 + 15 = 30
>>explode 5 hexagons = 5 + 10 + 15 + 20 +25 = 75

So you can try to create some branch from one starting point and explode the root so the branch get destroy with it. It's probably confusing while reading, it get much more obvious when you play. You can see that in the video at 0:21 and 1:07.

i would like to keep the game simple, polish and finish it, but i'm open to suggestions.

On the video you might notice the hexagons accelerating sometimes, it's not a bug or something strange, it's just me pressing the space bar to make them come faster, a bit like when you press "down" in tetris.

Gameplay video :
www.youtube.com/embed/ghUy9Bn1gaE

Advertisement

I would like to know which kind of graphics you prefer !

You can vote here :
http://www.indiedb.com/games/hexacha...-come-and-vote

I am sorry for the external link but it felt clearer this way icon_smile.gif
'
I'm also open to suggestions, the game is still in progress and what i like might not be what you like. (as long as its within my possibilities icon_razz.gif)

Thanks for your time !

I recently finished my website, i still need to add more stuff in the portfolio but overall it's functional. I will try to make Hexachains available there first. If you have the time to check it out let me know if you find any bug !

Here is the link : http://www.julientonsuso.com/

Thanks for your time !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement