Games you would like to see exist

Started by
59 comments, last by rip-off 10 years, 1 month ago

Avatar is a dumb show. Both versions.

You are one out of more than millions that like it. Not everyone one likes everything.

I don't watch shows that are aimed at children and teens. Nickelodeon's own release statements says Avatar's target audience is 9-14 and extremely popular with that range. I'm 32 so I don't really care too much for current cartoons, but I do admit that I still love watching the cartoons I grew up watching and am watching Power Rangers on netflix because I was a teen when they aired them.

Advertisement

You are one out of more than millions that like it. Not everyone one likes everything.
I don't watch shows that are aimed at children and teens. Nickelodeon's own release statements says Avatar's target audience is 9-14 and extremely popular with that range. I'm 32 so I don't really care too much for current cartoons, but I do admit that I still love watching the cartoons I grew up watching and am watching Power Rangers on netflix because I was a teen when they aired them.
See. I think power rangers (shown on nick) is a crime to entertainment. It is terribly, awfully, megally, supernaturally, disastrously and infinitely worse than the thing that is greater than the thing greater than the thing greater . . . (etc.) than bad. Not a joke.

UNREAL ENGINE 4:
Total LOC: ~3M Lines
Total Languages: ~32

--
GREAT QUOTES:
I can do ALL things through Christ - Jesus Christ
--
Logic will get you from A-Z, imagination gets you everywhere - Albert Einstein
--
The problems of the world cannot be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. - John F. Kennedy

Oh, I've not watched the new stuff. I am just watching MMPR to In Space. Lost Galaxy and the newer ones are okay, but I hate the new team every season and the fact that the overall stories are no longer linear. The rules put in place for the arch of MMPR through In space is completely forgotten especially in SPD. Suddenly the powers go from being passed among six people to having (basically) Galaxy Rangers, SPD, Overdrive, etc. in the same time but different areas. Then SPD throws the rule of no one knowing you are a Power Ranger out the door as they have teams of Rangers who are all well known to the public without their uniforms. Though, SPD did have the first Rangers that went evil willingly rather than put under a spell (read that in the SPD synopsis).

Oh, I've not watched the new stuff

I would advice you not to. I don't know about the old ones but the actors of the new one are lucky i can't just pull them out of the TV (idea). If i could, it would have ended a long time ago.

UNREAL ENGINE 4:

--
GREAT QUOTES:
--
--
The problems of the world cannot be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. - John F. Kennedy

Not sure what your point is. No need to be so defensive. Not everyone can have good taste.

Descent 4 w/ Oculus Rift support. Will probably never happen. It should be bundled with a coupon for free Dramamine.

I would like to see a puzzle game like Portal, but where there's time travel between the portals. The engine sees the trajectory the ball is going to take, and lets it fly out of the 2nd portal a couple seconds before it enters the first one. Self-consistent paradoxes would be the solutions to some of the puzzles. You press a button, and you launch a ball. The ball isn't going to make it to the portal, but right before it would miss, the counterpart ball (from the future) flys out of the 2nd portal and hits the ball into the 1st one, and gives the remaining ball just enough of a nudge that it can reach the button that triggers the exit. If the player tries a non-consistent paradox (like the ball from the future prevents the ball from going in the portal), then there's some severe penalty, like the universe implodes or something.

Not sure what your point is. No need to be so defensive. Not everyone can have good taste.
Well you said "Avatar is a dumb show, both versions" not "I don't like Avatar . . .".

UNREAL ENGINE 4:

--
GREAT QUOTES:
--
--

Well you said "Avatar is a dumb show, both versions" not "I don't like Avatar . . .".

I don't understand what your point is here either. You like a show that is dumb. Thus you have bad taste.

I don't understand what your point is here either. You like a show that is dumb. Thus you have bad taste.
Yet you don't earn what the creators earn. I would say again, you are one tasteless guy that hates it out out of millions that love it.
You don't like it, simple.
Similar to if someone came here and said, i love this forum and i replied, gamedev.net is dumb rather than, i don't like this forum. I would be one out of thousands that love this forum.
Declaring as dumb makes no sense.

UNREAL ENGINE 4:

--
GREAT QUOTES:
--
--

I don't watch shows that are aimed at children and teens.

but I do admit that I still love watching the cartoons I grew up watching and am watching Power Rangers on netflix because I was a teen when they aired them.

....right....

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement