Java programmer who would like to join a game project

Started by
0 comments, last by DejaimeNeto 10 years, 1 month ago

Hi everyone!

I am new at gamedev and i am looking for an interesting game project that could adopt me as a programmer.

I am currently working in full time job as a SAS programmer , but have about 1,5 y experience in java and would like to back to it.

Do not know where exactly java could be handy at game developing except android, but i could try anything i think.

I done some simple android application, but in most cases i used to work in enterprise frameworks like smartGWT,spring,hibernate.jsf.

If any would like to invite me to cooperate, have some patient to let me adapt to new technologies. Please write to me:

mareko.pl.87@gmail.com

best regards,

Marek.

Advertisement

You could try the GameDev.net classifieds.

You should also consider open source games. You could choose one you like and contribute to it, add cool features, make optimizations, et cetera. Take a look at FreeCol, it is the only Open Source java game I know. This one looks like a beginner project and it has only one person; would probably benefit more from your work than FreeCol.

But if you exclude Android, where Java is the strongest, you'll probably have a harder time.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement