Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gamergirl1982

Game Design Student in need of help!

This topic is 1773 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I am a game design student who is in need of assistance from an industry professional. I have a networking assignment that I need to do and one of the aspects of this assignment is to find an industry professional that I can interview.

It will not be a long interview, but I would appreciate the help with this. Thank you in advance for your help.

Advertisement

Hello all, I am a game design student who is in need of assistance from an industry professional. I have a networking assignment that I need to do and one of the aspects of this assignment is to find an industry professional that I can interview.

It will not be a long interview, but I would appreciate the help with this. Thank you in advance for your help.

This will be a short three question interview. There will be nothing asked that would jepordize anyone's work nor would it be a way to steal any ideas or likeness'.

in what field of Game Design?

Let's not use the term "game design" in an overly-inclusive manner. There's already enough confusion in the world as to what "game design" encompasses. That said, it is a good question whether gamergirl is only looking for game designers, or if she can use other industry professionals as well.

My apologies for the imprecision, perhaps a better word to use would have been "Development" rather than design. Regardless, I think my meaning was probably easy to deduce.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!