Game Design Student in need of help!

Started by
3 comments, last by xiaoan 10 years, 1 month ago

Hello all, I am a game design student who is in need of assistance from an industry professional. I have a networking assignment that I need to do and one of the aspects of this assignment is to find an industry professional that I can interview.

It will not be a long interview, but I would appreciate the help with this. Thank you in advance for your help.

Desiree Teichmiller, Game Design Student, Full Sail University Online

Advertisement

Hello all, I am a game design student who is in need of assistance from an industry professional. I have a networking assignment that I need to do and one of the aspects of this assignment is to find an industry professional that I can interview.

It will not be a long interview, but I would appreciate the help with this. Thank you in advance for your help.

This will be a short three question interview. There will be nothing asked that would jepordize anyone's work nor would it be a way to steal any ideas or likeness'.

Desiree Teichmiller, Game Design Student, Full Sail University Online

An industry professional in what field of Game Design? Or does it not matter?

Li Xiao'an

Composer | Music Director

www.xiaoanli.com (Personal)

www.eastcoastscoring.com

Twitter: @lxiaoan

in what field of Game Design?

Let's not use the term "game design" in an overly-inclusive manner. There's already enough confusion in the world as to what "game design" encompasses. That said, it is a good question whether gamergirl is only looking for game designers, or if she can use other industry professionals as well.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

My apologies for the imprecision, perhaps a better word to use would have been "Development" rather than design. Regardless, I think my meaning was probably easy to deduce.

Li Xiao'an

Composer | Music Director

www.xiaoanli.com (Personal)

www.eastcoastscoring.com

Twitter: @lxiaoan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement