• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
teedoubleu

Turn-based action platformer with ninjas. Also grappling hook.

This topic is 2047 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

9FTHOyv.gif

Obviously the art is a placeholder made mostly by me. As its a jam entry I didn't really had much time to smooth out the learning curve so the game is quite hard to get into.

Some tips to start you going:
- if you move your mouse while holding LMB you will enter "jump mode" - time will stop and you will see the projected jump trajectory, releasing LMB will make the character execute the jump
- if the game has paused it probably means an enemy has line of sight to you and combat started, zoom out to see where he is
- avoid red targeting lasers, you will get shot in the next turn if you stay where they are
- jump on enemies to stun them, if you see a skull over their heads press it for an epic kill:D

The game title is a complete placeholder and I desperately need a name for it:D I'm open to suggestions.

Here is the game:

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!