Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buzas12

New Indie Project - Recruiting

This topic is 1768 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings! I am the CEO of a new game studio and I need guys to join us. 
Our first project will be a 3D "Infinite Falling" game targeted to Android and IOS.
This project will be a very good start and a very good presentation for our Studio. So after this project will be done, our studio will runs as a company and every future projects will be paid.

I need serious people with strong skills in any game dev. area. If you are not ambitious, do not write me, do not waste your and our time.
So it will be a strong team, our first project will be not a paid one, after it all the projects will be paid.

It will be posted to indiegogo and the revenue (if will be) will be shared, and the earnings after launch it will be shared too.

Current team structure: 

1 Programmer

1 Artist

We are in need of:

In principle 3D and concept artists. Any other skilled people can write to me.

Email: Buzas12@yahoo.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!