MSVS's preprocessor vs gcc's preprocessor

Started by
68 comments, last by 4mad3u5 10 years ago
So I am trying to learn about creating c++ programs using the openl libraries. I have found I cannot use the GlTools.h header file in my program. Everything words fine, I throw that in there and everything goes crazy. This is a preprocessor error. What is different between how msvs's preprocessor is handling this file and gcc's preprocessor?
Advertisement

So I am trying to learn about creating c++ programs using the openl libraries. I have found I cannot use the GlTools.h header file in my program. Everything words fine, I throw that in there and everything goes crazy. This is a preprocessor error. What is different between how msvs's preprocessor is handling this file and gcc's preprocessor?

You didn't supply critical information:

- Your OS and compiler;

- Your source code, or at least the part that doesn't work;

- The error message(s) you get.

To top it off:

- You "diagnosed" it as preprocessor error. Why?

- You threw in a completely unrelated question, that is, the difference between the preprocessors in GCC and Visual C++.

I suggest you read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.

I am using windows 7 for my OS, I believe it to be a processor error because errors show up only after I included the header file GLTools.h. I first thought it was a compile error because I was getting compile errors; however, after talking to my instructor today he told me it was a preprocessor error. Here is the code:

// Triangle.cpp
// Our first OpenGL program that will just draw a triangle on the screen.

#include <GL/gl.h>
#include <GL/glu.h>
#include <GL/glut.h> // Windows FreeGlut equivalent

#include <GLTools.h> // as soon as I put this line in it crashes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Window has changed size, or has just been created. In either case, we need
// to use the window dimensions to set the viewport and the projection matrix.
void ChangeSize(int w, int h)
{
    glViewport(0, 0, w, h);
}

// Called to draw scene
void RenderScene(void)
{
    // Clear the window with current blue color
    glClearColor(0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f );
    glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);

// Perform the buffer swap to display back buffer
    glutSwapBuffers();
}

// Main entry point for GLUT based programs
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    glutInit(&argc, argv);
    glutInitDisplayMode(GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA | GLUT_DEPTH);
    glutInitWindowSize(800, 600);
    glutCreateWindow("Triangle");
    glutReshapeFunc(ChangeSize);
    glutDisplayFunc(RenderScene);

glutMainLoop();

return 0;
}

This is a preprocessor error. What is different between how msvs's preprocessor is handling this file and gcc's preprocessor?

- You threw in a completely unrelated question, that is, the difference between the preprocessors in GCC and Visual C++.

I think I was asking something else.

I am using windows 7 for my OS, I believe it to be a processor error because errors show up only after I included the header file GLTools.h. I first thought it was a compile error because I was getting compile errors; however, after talking to my instructor today he told me it was a preprocessor error. Here is the code:

// Triangle.cpp
// Our first OpenGL program that will just draw a triangle on the screen.

#include <GL/gl.h>
#include <GL/glu.h>
#include <GL/glut.h> // Windows FreeGlut equivalent

// Window has changed size, or has just been created. In either case, we need
// to use the window dimensions to set the viewport and the projection matrix.
void ChangeSize(int w, int h)
{
    glViewport(0, 0, w, h);
}

// Called to draw scene
void RenderScene(void)
{
    // Clear the window with current blue color
    glClearColor(0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f );
    glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);

// Perform the buffer swap to display back buffer
    glutSwapBuffers();
}

// Main entry point for GLUT based programs
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    glutInit(&argc, argv);
    glutInitDisplayMode(GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA | GLUT_DEPTH);
    glutInitWindowSize(800, 600);
    glutCreateWindow("Triangle");
    glutReshapeFunc(ChangeSize);
    glutDisplayFunc(RenderScene);

glutMainLoop();

return 0;
}

You didn't tell what compiler you are using, nor whether you have GLUT/FreeGLUT installed, nor the error message(s) you get.

I will not try any further to help.

Here is the code for GLTools.h

// GLTools.h
// OpenGL SuperBible
/* Copyright 1998 - 2003 Richard S. Wright Jr.
All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, 
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list 
of conditions and the following disclaimer.

Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list 
of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other 
materials provided with the distribution.

Neither the name of Richard S. Wright Jr. nor the names of other contributors may be used 
to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior 
written permission.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY 
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES 
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT 
SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, 
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED 
TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR 
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN 
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN 
ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
*/

#ifndef __GLTOOLS__LIBRARY
#define __GLTOOLS__LIBRARY

// There is a static block allocated for loading shaders to 
// prevent heap fragmentation
#define MAX_SHADER_LENGTH   8192

// Bring in OpenGL 
// Windows
#ifdef WIN32
#include <windows.h>		// Must have for Windows platform builds
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <GL/gl.h>
#include <GL/glu.h>
#include <GL/glut.h>
#ifndef GLEW_STATIC
#define GLEW_STATIC
#endif
#include <gl\glew.h>			// OpenGL Extension "autoloader"
#include <gl\gl.h>			// Microsoft OpenGL headers (version 1.1 by themselves)
#endif

// Mac OS X
#ifdef __APPLE__
#include <stdlib.h>

#include <TargetConditionals.h>
#if TARGET_OS_IPHONE | TARGET_IPHONE_SIMULATOR
#include <OpenGLES/ES2/gl.h>
#include <OpenGLES/ES2/glext.h>
#define OPENGL_ES
#else
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <OpenGL/gl.h>		// Apple OpenGL haders (version depends on OS X SDK version)
#endif
#endif

// Linux
#ifdef linux
#define GLEW_STATIC
#include <glew.h>
#endif

//////////////////////// TEMPORARY TEMPORARY TEMPORARY - On SnowLeopard this is suppored, but GLEW doens't hook up properly
//////////////////////// Fixed probably in 10.6.3
#ifdef __APPLE__
#define glGenVertexArrays glGenVertexArraysAPPLE
#define glDeleteVertexArrays  glDeleteVertexArraysAPPLE
#define glBindVertexArray	glBindVertexArrayAPPLE
#ifndef OPENGL_ES
#define glGenerateMipmap    glGenerateMipmapEXT
#endif
#endif

// Universal includes
#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <math3d.h>
#include <GLBatch.h>
#include <GLTriangleBatch.h>

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Macros for big/little endian happiness
// These are intentionally written to be easy to understand what they 
// are doing... no flames please on the inefficiency of these.
#ifdef __BIG_ENDIAN__
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// This function says, "this pointer is a little endian value"
// If the value must be changed it is... otherwise, this
// function is defined away below (on Intel systems for example)
inline void LITTLE_ENDIAN_WORD(void *pWord)
	{
    unsigned char *pBytes = (unsigned char *)pWord;
    unsigned char temp;

temp = pBytes[0];
    pBytes[0] = pBytes[1];
    pBytes[1] = temp;
	}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// This function says, "this pointer is a little endian value"
// If the value must be changed it is... otherwise, this
// function is defined away below (on Intel systems for example)
inline void LITTLE_ENDIAN_DWORD(void *pWord)
	{
    unsigned char *pBytes = (unsigned char *)pWord;
    unsigned char temp;

// Swap outer bytes
    temp = pBytes[3];
    pBytes[3] = pBytes[0];
    pBytes[0] = temp;

// Swap inner bytes
    temp = pBytes[1];
    pBytes[1] = pBytes[2];
    pBytes[2] = temp;
	}
#else

// Define them away on little endian systems
#define LITTLE_ENDIAN_WORD 
#define LITTLE_ENDIAN_DWORD 
#endif

//         THE LIBRARY....

// Get the OpenGL version
void gltGetOpenGLVersion(GLint &nMajor, GLint &nMinor);

// Check to see if an exension is supported
int gltIsExtSupported(const char *szExtension);

// Set working directoyr to /Resources on the Mac
void gltSetWorkingDirectory(const char *szArgv);

GLbyte* gltReadBMPBits(const char *szFileName, int *nWidth, int *nHeight);

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Load a .TGA file
GLbyte *gltReadTGABits(const char *szFileName, GLint *iWidth, GLint *iHeight, GLint *iComponents, GLenum *eFormat);

// Capture the frame buffer and write it as a .tga
// Does not work on the iPhone
#ifndef OPENGL_ES
GLint gltGrabScreenTGA(const char *szFileName);
#endif

// Make Objects
void gltMakeTorus(GLTriangleBatch& torusBatch, GLfloat majorRadius, GLfloat minorRadius, GLint numMajor, GLint numMinor);
void gltMakeSphere(GLTriangleBatch& sphereBatch, GLfloat fRadius, GLint iSlices, GLint iStacks);
void gltMakeDisk(GLTriangleBatch& diskBatch, GLfloat innerRadius, GLfloat outerRadius, GLint nSlices, GLint nStacks);
void gltMakeCylinder(GLTriangleBatch& cylinderBatch, GLfloat baseRadius, GLfloat topRadius, GLfloat fLength, GLint numSlices, GLint numStacks);
void gltMakeCube(GLBatch& cubeBatch, GLfloat fRadius);

// Shader loading support
void	gltLoadShaderSrc(const char *szShaderSrc, GLuint shader);
bool	gltLoadShaderFile(const char *szFile, GLuint shader);

GLuint	gltLoadShaderPair(const char *szVertexProg, const char *szFragmentProg);
GLuint   gltLoadShaderPairWithAttributes(const char *szVertexProg, const char *szFragmentProg, ...);

GLuint gltLoadShaderPairSrc(const char *szVertexSrc, const char *szFragmentSrc);
GLuint gltLoadShaderPairSrcWithAttributes(const char *szVertexProg, const char *szFragmentProg, ...);

bool gltCheckErrors(GLuint progName = 0);
void gltGenerateOrtho2DMat(GLuint width, GLuint height, M3DMatrix44f &orthoMatrix, GLBatch &screenQuad);

#endif

What are the errors, specifically?

Are you having problems with the MS compiler or GCC?

The gl.h file depends on other files, for example on Windows you need to include windows.h before gl.h. On the other hand, glut.h handles that already. If you include glut.h, then don't include gl.h or glu.h, because it's doing that already as well as preparing the correct symbols for gl.h and glu.h to work.

You didn't tell what compiler you are using, nor whether you have GLUT/FreeGLUT installed, nor the error message(s) you get.

I am using the compiler gcc, sorry I thought that was obvious.

I'm getting a bunch of GLAPI errors, I can't get them all but here is the gist of it.

typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORM4UI64NVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9545:138: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORM4UI64NVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9546:115: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORM4UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9546:128: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORM4UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                                                ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9547:69: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x);
                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9548:91: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9548:103: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9549:70: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x);
                                                                      ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9550:92: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9550:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM1UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9551:69: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y);
                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9551:83: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y);
                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9552:91: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9552:103: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9553:70: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y);
                                                                      ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9553:85: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y);
                                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9554:92: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9554:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM2UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9555:69: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z);
                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9555:83: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z);
                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9555:97: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9556:91: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9556:103: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9557:70: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z);
                                                                      ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9557:85: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z);
                                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9557:100: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                    ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9558:92: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9558:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM3UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9559:69: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z, GLint64EXT w);
                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9559:83: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4I64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z, GLint64EXT w);
                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9559:97: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9559:111: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                               ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9560:91: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9560:103: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4I64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9561:70: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                      ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9561:85: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4UI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9561:100: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                    ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9561:115: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9562:92: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9562:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORM4UI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9860:87: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETVIDEOI64VNVPROC) (GLuint video_slot, GLenum pname, GLint64EXT* params);
                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9862:88: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETVIDEOUI64VNVPROC) (GLuint video_slot, GLenum pname, GLuint64EXT* params);
                                                                                        ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9864:81: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPRESENTFRAMEDUALFILLNVPROC) (GLuint video_slot, GLuint64EXT minPresentTime, GLuint beginPresentTimeId, GLuint presentDurationId
, GLenum type, GLenum target0, GLuint fill0, GLenum target1, GLuint fill1, GLenum target2, GLuint fill2, GLenum target3, GLuint fill3);
                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:9865:78: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPRESENTFRAMEKEYEDNVPROC) (GLuint video_slot, GLuint64EXT minPresentTime, GLuint beginPresentTimeId, GLuint presentDurationId, G
Lenum type, GLenum target0, GLuint fill0, GLuint key0, GLenum target1, GLuint fill1, GLuint key1);
                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10011:94: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETBUFFERPARAMETERUI64VNVPROC) (GLenum target, GLenum pname, GLuint64EXT* params);
                                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10012:71: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETINTEGERUI64VNVPROC) (GLenum value, GLuint64EXT* result);
                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10013:99: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETNAMEDBUFFERPARAMETERUI64VNVPROC) (GLuint buffer, GLenum pname, GLuint64EXT* params);
                                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10020:92: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORMUI64NVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLuint64EXT value);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10021:114: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORMUI64VNVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                                  ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10021:127: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLPROGRAMUNIFORMUI64VNVPROC) (GLuint program, GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                                               ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10022:69: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORMUI64NVPROC) (GLint location, GLuint64EXT value);
                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10023:91: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORMUI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10023:104: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'value' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLUNIFORMUI64VNVPROC) (GLint location, GLsizei count, const GLuint64EXT* value);
                                                                                                        ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10422:90: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETVERTEXATTRIBLI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, GLenum pname, GLint64EXT* params);
                                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10423:91: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETVERTEXATTRIBLUI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, GLenum pname, GLuint64EXT* params);
                                                                                           ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10424:73: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x);
                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10425:80: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10425:92: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10426:74: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x);
                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10427:81: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10427:94: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL1UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10428:73: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y);
                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10428:87: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y);
                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10429:80: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10429:92: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10430:74: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y);
                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10430:89: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y);
                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10431:81: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10431:94: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL2UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10432:73: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z);
                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10432:87: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z);
                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10432:101: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10433:80: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10433:92: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10434:74: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z);
                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10434:89: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z);
                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10434:104: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                        ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10435:81: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10435:94: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL3UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10436:73: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z, GLint64EXT w);
                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10436:87: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4I64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLint64EXT x, GLint64EXT y, GLint64EXT z, GLint64EXT w);
                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10436:101: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                     ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10436:115: error: 'GLint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                                   ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10437:80: error: 'GLint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10437:92: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4I64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLint64EXT* v);
                                                                                            ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10438:74: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                          ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10438:89: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4UI64NVPROC) (GLuint index, GLuint64EXT x, GLuint64EXT y, GLuint64EXT z, GLuint64EXT w);
                                                                                         ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10438:104: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                        ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10438:119: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
                                                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10439:81: error: 'GLuint64EXT' does not name a type
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10439:94: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'v' with no type [-fpermissive]
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLVERTEXATTRIBL4UI64VNVPROC) (GLuint index, const GLuint64EXT* v);
                                                                                              ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10494:88: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLBUFFERADDRESSRANGENVPROC) (GLenum pname, GLuint index, GLuint64EXT address, GLsizeiptr length);
                                                                                        ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:10498:87: error: 'GLuint64EXT' has not been declared
 typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLGETINTEGERUI64I_VNVPROC) (GLenum value, GLuint index, GLuint64EXT result[]);
                                                                                       ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12597:17: error: 'PFNGLCLIENTWAITSYNCPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLCLIENTWAITSYNCPROC __glewClientWaitSync;
                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12598:17: error: 'PFNGLDELETESYNCPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLDELETESYNCPROC __glewDeleteSync;
                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12599:17: error: 'PFNGLFENCESYNCPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLFENCESYNCPROC __glewFenceSync;
                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12601:17: error: 'PFNGLGETSYNCIVPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLGETSYNCIVPROC __glewGetSynciv;
                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12602:17: error: 'PFNGLISSYNCPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLISSYNCPROC __glewIsSync;
                 ^
F:\school\csci\opengl\SB5\Src\GLTools\include/gl\glew.h:12603:17: error: 'PFNGLWAITSYNCPROC' does not name a type
 GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLWAITSYNCPROC __glewWaitSync;

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement