How do you differs a newbie, intermediate and advance programmer ?

Started by
25 comments, last by ZeroBit 22 years, 5 months ago
An Intermediate statement:

Multiple Inheritance is evil .
C++, C++, C++
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Lowas
An Intermediate statement:

Multiple Inheritance is evil .

Yes, I said it. Sue me! :p That is part of my Masterfulness, that I can consider something less than ideal and yet use it very successfully.

Kneel, knave.

I still think the mixins methodology is an interesting attempt at the resolution of the ambiguities inherent in MI. No one language is perfect, so we''ll always have minor gripes.

I wanna work for Microsoft!
...well...this would mean I started out as an Intermediate...verrrry interesting...
quote:
That is part of my Masterfulness, that I can consider something less than ideal and yet use it very successfully.

Oh yes, most wise master say: Do as say, not as do!
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
quote:Original post by ZeroBit
Just curious about the definition of "newbie" , "advance" and "intermediate".
You guys can tell me what you think ?

newbie -> just start coding, no planing.

intermediate -> some planing then coding.

advance -> good planing mayby even document then coding.

sometimes i write technical documents, but not everything goes as the plan.
Sometimes the technical document turns out a bad idea...I guess advanced programmers can write a good technical documents
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
advance -> good planing mayby even document then coding.

True master know foow-fwedge document is useress; code is dynamic, documentation must be living!

Write you documentation in comments. Only end users and management need "docs" (and management don''t read them anyways).

I wanna work for Microsoft!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement