Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gilden

My Project for Indie Developers - Asset Creation Kickstarter to help with your game

This topic is 1761 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you remember me, I started making thousands of graphics that can be interchangeable for video game development.  I showed my project to Steam and they were amazed enough with my project to extend a formal invitation to go on Steam.  All that's left to make this happen is fund the last phase of my project.  Mostly to pay the artists helping me.

Link: http://kck.st/1gnWybn

Here are the coolest things about IGB Phase 2:

1) Creating unique creations using thousands of pieces.  There are creations kits for weapons, characters, hud's, planets, spaceships, icons, maps, and more. Video available to see this in action.

2) Over 10,000 assets are ready for release on Steam soon after the kickstarter ends.

3) Steam will provide easy download and updates for years to come

Samples:

dc7e00d6df9b627c823bb7f4cde8b293_large.g

(1 spaceship made from over 3000 pieces to choose from)

19b9b13beb628b0c9963541dd5bedee1_large.g

(many possibilities from the many pieces - Final character design still in flux)

4821507e9394cf3a137a6fe9f3500c3a_large.g

981646509fe21de884b6c4e2682446f8_large.p Even the animations will be in pieces to combine differently   e8752a4670f3161e0da4a2fee7ed52c8_large.g

I hope you enjoy my project and look forward to working with you.

Edited by Gilden

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!