Question about post-processing

Started by
1 comment, last by kgstation 10 years ago

I'm working for a post-processing effect for a long time.

I use multi rendertarget to achieve this effect.

But I met a problem.

3tb_1403311010323ris512293.jpg

As the screen shot show,I rendered object two times, one with glow effect and one not, they are in same position,But the glow effect is just a 2D image.So the effect become unreal,just like a 2D image cover in a 3D scene.

I want this effect looked like a 3D effect.

How do I fixed it?

My english is very poor!
Advertisement

It is a common way to utilize lower resolution render targets for post-processing, and it looks like you utilize it too for rendering your glow effect.

I think you just forgot to up-scale the glow effect render target when blending both images.

It is a common way to utilize lower resolution render targets for post-processing, and it looks like you utilize it too for rendering your glow effect.

I think you just forgot to up-scale the glow effect render target when blending both images.

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my poor english.

My problem is that a glowed object may be sounded with another without glowed object.In my screen shot,I rendered one object two time, one with glow effect and one not, and the right result should be the glowed object sounded by the without-glowed object, but as you can see, the glowed effect covered the without-glowed object,I don't know how to make it.

My english is very poor!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement