Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
twinspectre

c# loop

This topic is 1748 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi , im a new user 

i would like to know what is a loop , how it works , what it does and an explenation would be great :) 

i want to join this fantastic world of game developer laugh.png i need help ;)

p.s sorry for my bad english and i use c# 

Advertisement

i tought i was on forBeginners section , but i was wrong 

because i want some explanation from your point of view , but all you do is giving me a link to google

so , we dont need a community that help the beginners 

that's a great place 

i know what is google , but all i wanted was your point of view about C# looping thats it

I understand that a "go and use google" is kind of a bad answer for a begginer (I prefer to post a link to something useful), but your question can't be answered with "a point of view" and really any result from google will have more information. A loop in programming is one thing and there's no room for opinions, no matter what language you're using.

How you write the loop IS language dependant, and it also has little room for discusion (in some languages you can write a "for" loop in two ways, but the final result is the same so it's just a matter of what syntax you like more).

A loop is basic C#. Your question is like when you want to be a baker and ask the baking community there opinion on flour, yes a loop is just one of many ingredients for a program. The first link given is a excellent starting point for your question. Programming is all about working and searching yourself for answers and not just leeching of the community so a simple question like yours is not well received. Do a basic 101 tutorial on C#, then come back when you have questions, anybody can complete this. I guarantee this community will provide all your questions with detail and attention afterwards.

Edited by menyo

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!